Sanitary measures COVID-19
Update on May 17, 2021
How our Tourist Office adapts its operations in response to COVID-19.
For your security, we have established some measures :
- the wearing of face-mask is mandatory inside
- you will find hydroalcoholic gel to wash your hands upon entering
- maximum of 6 people inside
- respect social distancing
- follow the floor’s signs
- desk protection screen
- use contactless payment (when possible).
- tourist documents on request
- no relax area
Before your visit, we advise you to book the accommodation and activities.
Do not hesitate to contact us in order to prepare your visit on La terre des 2 Caps.
We thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you soon.
If you want to know more about the health situation in France and the preventive measures against COVID-19, please visit Sante publique France.